Many local restaurants have begun offering curbside and delivery options to local Mountaineer Country residents. Find current offers below and check back regularly for updates.
For updated information and more resources, visit https://www.visitmountaineercountry.com/coronavirus/
- Bartini Prime will be offering online order pick-up Tuesday-Saturday between 4pm and 9pm. Delivery coming soon.
- Bartini Prime will also be handing out Kids Lunches, Tuesdays and Thursdays 11:30-Noon. Message them on Facebook to reserve a lunch.
- Crab Shack Caribba is offering 100 Free Kids Lunches Per Day on a first come first serve basis, with a maximum of 3 lunches given to each family.
- Crab Shack Caribba is also offering curbside pickup for phone orders, including Family Style Meals.
- Get Fit Juices and Shakes in the Suncrest Towne Centre is currently offering free kids smoothies, Monday through Friday from 11am-3pm. Download their Get Fit Juices and Shakes app to order ahead of time.
- Offer valid until schools are back in session.
- Philly Pretzel Factory will be offering one free pretzel and dip to any child/student, Monday through Friday, 10am-2pm.
- Offer valid until schools are back in session.
- Taziki’s Mediterranean Cafe in the Suncrest Towne Centre is now offering curbside pickup for all orders made over the phone or app.
- Taziki’s is also offering free boxed lunch for Kids, k-12 between Monday, March 16 and Friday March 20, 11am-3pm.
- Green Turtle of Morgantown will be waiving all delivery fees for orders over $25, as well as offering $5 off $25 pickup orders.
- The Greeks is serving breakfast, lunch, and dinner menu items through delivery.
- Cairo 2 Go invites you to take advantage of their online delivery.
- Peace, Love and Little Donuts invites you to take advantage of delivery available through Door Dash or Uber Eats. Enjoy $1 donuts through April 1st!
- Tropics will be offering To Go Family Meals, available for curbside pickup.
- Apple Annie’s will be offering carry-out and curbside pickup for baked goods, family-sized meals and individual meals.
- The Mason Jar is offering delivery & pickup with specials throughout the week. Delivery is offered from 11-7, please call 304.241.9514. Pickup during normal business hours & can be done online.
- Saigon Pho is available for pick-up or delivery using online orders and the EatStreet and Grubhub apps.
- Beehive Cafe is open for take-out only from 7am – 2pm, with delivery options available.
- Walzzy’s Hotdogs is now offering curbside pickup for all called in orders.
- Chestnut Brew Works taprooms will be open for takeout only of 4-packs, growlers, bottles, and crowlers.
Downtown Morgantown & The Wharf District
- Sargasso will only be offering takeout for their menu. However, gift cards can also be purchased for 10% off.
- Mountain State Brewing Co. is offering curbside pick-up for all orders called-in, as well as Family Style meals to go.
- The CupCakerie is now offering curbside pickup for all orders called in ahead of time.
- River Birch Cafe invites you to take advantage of their pick-up and takeout menu options.
- Oliverio’s Ristorante will be offering pickup or delivery of Family Style Meals.
- Iron Horse Tavern locations on High Street and Granville will be offering curbside pickup for all orders called in ahead of arrival.
- Lotsa Stone Fired Pizza is currently running a Buy-One-Give-One program, where you can buy one pizza and receive a second one free to give to someone in need. Carry out only.
- Morgantown Brewing Company is offering carry out burgers and beer from a select menu.
- Medical professionals with valid ID will receive 15% off food and beer and growler refills.
- Tin202 is introducing Tin202Go, an abbreviated menu with curbside pickup. Plus, purchase a gift card under $100 receive 10% off your check and purchase a gift card over $100 receive 20% off your check.
- Mario’s Fishbowl will temporarily be serving carry out only at their Suncrest and Downtown locations. Plus, when you buy $100 in gift cards, you’ll receive a $20 gift card for free.
- Chaang Thai is offering ordering online or via text and free parking for curbside pickup.
- Fresh Mint Indian Grill is offering free delivery when you order online through their website. Also available on DoorDash and GrubHub.
- Black Bear Burritos is offering curbside pickup and delivery at both their Downtown and Evansdale Locations.
- Apothecary Ale House and Cafe is offering 25% Off all takeout orders, including beers, wines, and cider, available in bottles cans, and growler fills. You can also purchase gift cards online to use later!
Star City and Suncrest
- Terra Cafe will only be accepting orders that are called-in, to be picked up from their drive-thru window.
- Terra Cafe will be offering a 20% discount to all healthcare workers as well as free kids meals with purchase of any entree items made between 5pm-8pm.
Preston County (Bruceton Mills, Kingwood, Reedsville, and Terra Alta)
- Miller’s Eats n’ Sweets will be offering curbside takeout and delivery to the Masontown and Reedsville Area.
- Rosemary’s Thyme Mexican Restaurant will begin offering takeout orders.
- Alpine Lake Lakers Lounge will have adjusted hours for takeout orders only.
- Modern Homestead will be offering online ordering for curbside pickup of Cozy Dinners and pastries.
- Screech Owl Brewing and The Spent Grain Cafe will be offering takeout orders.
- High Ground Brewing taprooms will be open for takeout only, during adjusted hours for growler fills, kegs, merchandise, and gift card purchase.
Would you like to request an update or addition to this section? Click here.